Monday, October 25, 2010

New Goals

Thank you, precious handful of readers and followers! Your suggestions, comments, and support for this pet project have been wonderfully encouraging and made this blog even more fun for me.

It's now almost the end of October, and some of you have asked about my reading goals. I'm sure you've noticed that I'm posting a lot less. Some time in the spring, I started reading more like a high schooler than a middle schooler (that is to say, mostly adult books). It's mostly me posting these days, and I'm not ready to give up my other reading, so I've adjusted my reading goal to 100.

Still attainable? Not sure, but the weather is taking a turn and I have some more free time on my hands. There are still quite a few titles I want to tackle, and I don't anticipate abandoning this goal in 2011.

Thanks for reading this and, most especially, recommending those books you loved as kids... and as adults!

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment