Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Skullduggery Pleasant - Derek Landy

OK, I'm going to be honest here, guys. I've read several books in the couple, but haven't reviewed any of them. They've just been sitting in a pile waiting for me to do something about it. I could offer a host of excuses, but that's dumb. Mostly, I'm a big procrastinator. One of the consequences of this procrastination is that I don't always remember much about a book, beyond the impressions I've been left with. This book falls into that category.

I had a lot of fun reading this book, and it felt very like a Neil Gaiman story. The characters were engaging, but nothing really special. It was a standard learn who you are, and learn to love whatever it is you find in yourself type of story. But again, very fun to read.

I'd put this in the 3rd to 8th grade category.

No comments:

Post a Comment